Fraser Island has a very diverse landscape and when you get to experience that while gliding over its sandy beaches and exploring its breath taking tropical rain forests, you’ll never want to leave!
Fraser Dingo provides all of the following with our 4WD hires:
- Full booking of barge transfers and all relevant access and camping permits
- All our 4wd hire packages include a personalised itinerary that guides you safely around Fraser taking you to all the iconic locations coinsiding with the low tides on the eastern beach.
- With our camp packages we also provide information on the best places to camp
- Special interest information; ie short or extended walking/hiking options, nature conservation, dingo awareness etc
- Full 4wd safety briefing for current 4wd conditions – this is compulsory briefing and must be done the day prior to departure, to give enough time to take the 8:30AM barge, it takes approx. 1 hr
- We are a small personal local business who can offer budget 4wd hire to Fraser Island because we cut out expensive overheads.
- Because of the demand for our unique 4wd hire, we strongly recommend advance bookings as you will be guaranteed a better deal, at low season prices!
- During peak season Dec – Jan we will need an advance booking of 2 days to guarantee a vehicle and barge booking.
* We also require that international travellers wanting to hire/drive a 4wd vehicle on Fraser Island are covered with travel insurance, often this needs to be organised before traveling to Australia. If your in Australia and require travel insurance – try 1Cover.
1Cover is one of Australia’s largest travel insurance specialists and has provided peace of mind for over a million travellers. Since 1Cover follows a direct sales model and doesn’t pay huge commissions to travel agents, we can offer policies to customers at some of the lowest rates in Australia.