Fraser Island’s best rated Guided Tours
Explore ancient rainforests, stunning lakes, and unique landscapes on an overnight 4wd guided tour. Drive a pink 4WD vehicle with tips from your knowledgeable guide.
- Zip around in a pink four-wheel-drive vehicle
- Float your troubles away at Eli Creek
- Admire the pristine white sand and vivid blue water of Lake McKenzie
- Take the perfect picture at the Maheno Shipwreck
- Wander beneath ancient rainforests next to a crystal-clear creek
Sites that you will visit over 2 days: Walk under the rainforest at Central Station, the heart of Fraser Island, and then four wheel drive on the colored sands of the 75 Mile Beach. Swim or take a tube ride at Eli Creek. Learn from your experienced, knowledgeable lead guide and meet like-minded travelers. See the world-renowned Maheno Shipwreck, maybe take a dip in Lake Garawongera (tea tree lake). Walk along sand dunes to emerald green Lake Wabby. Relax, play, and swim at the beautiful Lake McKenzie. Jam packed 2 days of natural fun!
What you need to know about our 2 Day Guided 4wd Tour
- 2 Days, 1 night experience on Fraser Island OR see our 3 Day Tagalong for a longer trip.
- Exclusive camping at Central Station in the ancient majestic rainforest
- Twin share tents (single upgrade option)
- All equipment provided (sleep mats, pillows, sheets)
- Hot showers ($2 coin required), flushing toilets, running water
- Return barge transfer included
- Free pick up from your hostel in Hervey Bay from 8:30am (passengers only)
- GET TO 4WD (Driver safety briefing 730am morning of departure)
- Alcohol and snack shop with the group and guide the morning of departure
- Free street car parking while you are away
- FOOD Included in price – 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast and some snacks
- We cater for dietary requirements so let us know what you require!
- Meeting at 8:30am (accommodation pick up available from 8:30am)
- Returns 6 – 6:15pm on the second day
- No off-road driving experience necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods.
- There is no pressure to drive, you are more than welcome to be a passenger!
- Driver safety briefing 7:30am the morning of departure
- Drivers must be 21 years or over, with an open license for a manual vehicle.
- Passengers’ don’t need to be this age
- Trip itinerary can vary depending on weather and unforeseen circumstances i.e. access closures.
- Guides reserve the right to make the best call for passenger safety comfort
- Credit Card imprint required for drivers (no funds held)
- Luggage storage can be organised $10 per backpack (per night)
- Sleeping Bag hire $10
- Minimum numbers required for tour to depart.
- After booking, all participants must reconfirm with the operator by 10am the day prior to departure.
- All people wanting to drive must attend a driver safety briefing at 7:20am sharp the day of departure.
- Minimum Numbers or 8 pax need to be met for the second vehicle to run and customers able to drive.
- Alternative accommodation is possibly used without notice.