Fraser Island’s best rated Guided Tours
Explore ancient rainforests, stunning lakes, and unique landscapes on an overnight 4WD guided tour. Drive a pink 4WD vehicle with tips from your knowledgeable guide.
- Zip around in a pink four-wheel-drive vehicle
- Float your troubles away at Eli Creek
- Admire the pristine white sand and vivid blue water of Lake McKenzie
- Take the perfect picture at the Maheno Shipwreck
- Wander beneath ancient rainforests next to a crystal-clear creek
Sites that you will visit over 2 days: Walk under the rainforest at Central Station, the heart of Fraser Island, and then four-wheel-drive on the coloured sands of the 75-Mile Beach. Swim or take a tube ride at Eli Creek. Learn from your experienced, knowledgeable lead guide and meet like-minded travellers. See the world-renowned Maheno Shipwreck, maybe take a dip in Lake Birabeen. Walk along sand dunes to emerald green Lake Wabby. Relax, play, and swim at the beautiful Lake McKenzie. Jam packed 2 days of natural fun!
What you need to know about our 2 Day Guided 4wd Tour
- 2 Days, 1 night experience on K’gari (Fraser Island) OR see our 3 Day Tagalong for a longer trip.
- Private Beach House accommodation with quad share rooms. View our accommodation here.
- Experience 4WD on the island.
- Food included – 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast and some snacks, view our menu here.
- We cater for dietary requirements so let us know what you require!
- Free pick ups available from your hostel in Hervey Bay from 7:00 am, or meet at our office at 7:15 am.
- Driver safety briefing at 7:30 am the morning of departure.
- Tour returns 6-6:15 pm on the second day.
- Free street parking while you are away or secure parking is available for a daily fee.
- All people wanting to drive must attend a driver safety briefing at 7:30am the day of departure.
- No off-road driving experience is necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods.
- Drivers must be 21 years or over, with an open licence for an automatic vehicle.
- Credit card imprint required for drivers (no funds held).
- There is no pressure to drive, you are more than welcome to be a passenger!
- Trip itinerary can vary depending on weather and unforeseen circumstances i.e. access closures.
- Guides reserve the right to make the best call for passenger safety and comfort.
- Return barge transfer included.
- Luggage storage can be organised $20 per backpack.
- Minimum numbers required for tour to depart.
- After booking, all participants must reconfirm via the waiver link by 10:30 am the day prior to departure.